The Central Committee (CC) is elected by the delegates to the SIG and represents the latter in the periods between the annual Delegate Assemblies.
The CC follows up the activities of the Board of Directors and the General Secretary and petitions the Delegate Assembly to approve the SIG’s business activities.
It deals with, respectively decides upon the inclusion or exclusion of communities and makes descisions concerning the budget. It can apply for amendments to the articles of association and decides on the purchase or sale of properties.
It moreover lays the ground for delegate assembly elections.
The CC currently has 15 members, who represent their communities:
- Bloch, Jules (IKEndingen)
- Bollag, David (JGAgudas Achim Zürich)
- Dreyfus, Stefan (JGSolothurn)
- Frank, Daniel (JGBiel)
- Friedländer, Ralph (JGBern)
- Grumbach, Philippe A. (CIGenève)
- Guez-Barasch, Michaella (JGSt.Gallen)
- Kertész, Shella (ICZürich)
- Lévy, Philippe (CIFribourg)
- Leitenberg, Bertrand (CILa Chaux-de-Fonds)
- Schauder, Alain (CILausanne et du ct. de Vaud)
- Rothschild, Nosson Zwi (IRGZürich)
- Rueff, Guy (IGBasel)
- Weisz, Raphael (IKBaden)
- Wohlmann, Jules (IGWinterthur)